Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Close to my 3 month date

So here I am, at the end of October. This may be my favorite month of the year. So much relief after the hot Texas summer. The heat still turns my legs to noodles so yay for fall!! I almost feel like I am on a rollercoaster ride. Yesterday things felt really great. Today I have to say not quite the same. I am working to find a place to do my 3 month followup scans of my jugular veins. So far I have not had luck finding the right dr.

I feel a little confused as to whether my hope to have things be better had me convinced or possibly I have some restenonsis going on. I really want and need my legs to be stronger. I know I need to get this recumbent rower I have my eye, on to help strengthen them. Has to be next month though. Financially a bad month to get it.
I am taking real estate classes. I thnk I will have my license by the first of the new year and will be diving into that world. Once again, I am sure I feel better than I did a few months ago, I am grateful for that. Just anxious to be stronger. Really happy for the good overall feeling of health, I just want strength!! Patience my dear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment